Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Difficult Cards To Make.

 Morning all, sympathy cards are always very
difficult but these ones were heartbreaking
for me to make, I cried the whole time I was
making them. The one above was created using
my Cricut for the word and the background was
made using one of the SU wheels, I then added 
some delicate frilled daisies.
 These two were made using the SU butterfly punch
and bashful blue card, paper and ribbon,
and then the retired barely banana for the
one below. It is always difficult to lose
someone we love but this was a 2 year old
that had died, so extra heartbreaking.
I shall be back later with something a bit
happier for you, remember to show those
that you love your true feelings, never regret
not saying I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment