Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Class Makes.

 I love this owl punch and the new petit pennants
stamp set with MATCHING punch(!!) is sure to
become another of my favourites.  
 A closer shot of Mr Owl, you can see that we threaded the
bunting on to silver thread so it moved about,
the colours are tempting turquoise and daffodil
delight, the alphabet is a QK one.
 Our next card used the gorgeous new colours pool party
 and wisteria wonder along with the equally yummy
 crumb cake. We used the top note die for the mat,
not one I've used before but I'm sure it will now
 be coming out for an airing on a more regular basis.
 A little close up of the bunting. 
 Then lastly we made this ultra cute suitcase, I cannot believe
that I've had this die for about 18 months and never used it!
shame on me, it has now become another of my firm favourites.
A close up of the flower created using the 5 petal flower
 punch and we're done. Have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment