Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Are You Ready?

 As I've neglected my blogging duty I thought I'd
give you an overload of goodies, the first one is the
cute SU owl punch, tiny tags, 2 step bird punch
and the lattice embossing folder.
 Next up a C.C. Design image.
 A better shot of the image,
 and the scrunched up flowers from the SU flower punch.
 A Q.K. card this time using the bonbon die.
 This one was on another demos blog and as I seemed
to have thrown my Mojo away it is pretty much 
someone else's idea but with my own little twist.

 The gift bag we made at class, love it!!
 As promised some shots of the new
craft room, not that easy to get good
shots but you get the idea.
 Ikea made an absolute killing on the
sale of boxes!!

 Utilise all your space, the back of 
the door is often neglected.
Lastly the vinyl sign which is on the door.
I LOVE IT!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment