Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Been Gone To Long!

My apologies for not posting,
my computer is sick and has 
had to go in for surgery so if the photos
are a bit dodgy then that will explain
why as I thought any post was better than no post!
 This was for one of my stamping starlets
who is always the life and soul of the class,
she can be very naughty at times
(you know you are Pat) but that's why
we love her company. 
 To go with the card was a matching gift bag,
Hope you like it Pat and had a great birthday.
This card was for another of my starlets,
Dianne isn't a fan of pink so I used 
chocolate chip and bashful blue, the image
is a greeting farm stamp, Cuttlebug alphabet
and Marianne die for the flowers.
I'll improve the photos when the computer
returns from surgery, please be patient
whilst I wait for it's return.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment